Good Bye and Good Luck!

It is that time of year again when we leave for break. I want to take this time to thank all of you for your hard work over the last semester. I could not have asked for better people to work with and you do make my job such a pleasure. I hope everyone has a great and relaxing winter vacation!

Last but certainly not least it is time we say goodbye to Ryan. It is always great to see students graduate and move on to the next stage in their lives. But it is also sad to say goodbye to someone who over one to several semesters you get to know and see often. Ryan you have been a pleasure to work with and get to know. It has also been fun being able to annoy your Aunt with you. I wish you all the success in the world, you deserve it!

No comments: