Reading Days and Finals Week UPDATE!

During Reading Days and Finals Week the semester work schedule you had goes away and you get to pick a whole new schedule for this time period. You also MUST work 2/3 of your normal hours during this time period. Below you will find your name and the minimum hours you MUST work, you can work more if you would like. But first I will have students sign up for their minimum. Then starting April 23rd at 10am students can sign up for extra hours. I will not send an email out, just wait till 10am or later and email me. Make sure not to go over 20 hours for the week. So below is the schedule and what is available, I will update this as each of you sign up for hours. As always it is first come first served.

Available Hours:

Saturday, May 4th, 9am-11am
Sunday, May 5th, 9am-11am
Monday, May 6th, 9am-10:30am
Tuesday, May 7th, 9am-4pm
Wednesday, May 8th, 2:30pm-4pm
Thursday, May 9th, 9am-4pm

Below is the number of hours you MUST work:

Tiffany - 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's very easy to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this site.

My blog post ... weight loss