Holiday Weekend and change in Class Schedule!!!

Before you know it the long weekend will be here, so this is the plan...they want me to keep the Information Desk open on Saturday April 15th and Monday April 17th. I do have permission to close for Easter on the 16th though. If you work that Saturday and/or Monday and you will not be able to fulfill your duties please let me know asap. If you work Sunday and want to work that Sunday let me know. If you want to work it we will just keep it open.

Also during that week because we have Monday off, Wednesday follows a Monday class schedule. As always your work schedule will follow the academic calendar. So on Wednesday the same people who work Monday will be expected to come in. Again just let me know if that will be a problem for you.

Also once I know who will be unable to make their shifts I will post available shifts on the blog for anyone who wants to make more money.

My email is avadnais@library.umass.edu
If I don't hear from you I will expect that you can make it for your shifts!

No comments: